More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
- Administer and update employees’ database on a timely and accurate basis
- Prepare and process payroll ensuring that salary is paid timely and accurately
- Manage general office administration tasks involving office infrastructure and supplies, IT inventory, documentation, and record-keeping.
- Manage mobility and travel arrangements for expatriate staff.
- Responsible for employee flexible benefits program including insurance.
- Source for suitable vendors when new services are required.
- Support the Human Resources Department and the Management in any other ad-hoc duties.
- Minimum requirement of Diploma in any discipline
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills to coordinate with stakeholders.
- Detailed and meticulous