More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
Assistant Engineer, Facilities will provide assistance to the Facilities Manager in the operational activities in technical services, maintenance and operations, vendor management, finance, contracts and procurement, project management and occupancy services.
- Be familiar with & operate to the Scope of Work as defined in the Service Agreement. Responsible for delivery of services in accordance with client Service Level Agreement.
- Achieve key performance indicators and service level agreement targets
- Understand the operational & technical requirements of the site and ensure that current service agreement is maintained to provide necessary supplies and services.
- Responsible for site facilities operation (including Cleanroom operation). Key contact for technical issue for FM at the site
- Establish Engineering and Operational procedures and roll out for site staff
- Implement the energy management programs to reduce the cost on utilities
- Initiate a system to measure the quality of performance on a quarterly basis
- Initiate and maintain preventive maintenance program
- Responsible for early involvement in facilities operation and provide advisory service during site inspection and project development
- Solution provision for minor projects and coordinating with contractors/vendors from initiation to completion Manage the M&E scope of the projects to ensure the quality and deliverables within the stipulated time
- Plan and take responsibility for smooth operations of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing installations and civil works pertaining to the facility – Building and Manufacturing Facilities
- 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance as required
- Develop and implement innovation programs and processes that reduce utility costs, increase productivity and savings
- Continuous optimization of processes, tools and documentation
- Ensure alignment and compliance to established policies and standard operating procedures for the management of the client's critical environment (CEM)
- Ensure proper engineering documentation and adherence to the established change management controls for all sites
- Protect the health & safety of staff and others by adhering to and developing guidelines and strategies
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations, statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards
- Ensure compliance with the company's programs and audit programs and participate in engineering community initiatives
- Adhere to the company's business conduct by ensuring compliance with the firm's guidelines, procedures and strategies
- Managing all contract vendors to carry out technical audits / maintenance for all installation as scheduled. Conduct audits to ensure that all safety procedures, including disaster recovery and business continuity plan and escalation procedures are in place and maintained
- Participates in client-initiated EHS, BCP and ERT programs
- Provide monthly operation and maintenance report to client
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be/have a:
An ideal candidate would have a university degree or professional qualification in engineering or facilities management are welcome to apply. .
Do you have an excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese language? Can you communicate technical issues to less able colleagues, clients and vendors? If you said yes to these, bring your ambition and explore our world of possibility.