More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
- Lead and manage Trackwork Survey Team.
- Overall responsible for the surveying job for MRT and Trackwork project.
- Manage and plan the land surveying work schedule to ensure shop drawings are accurately produced and approved in time.
- Liaising with clients and adjacent contractors to ensure that survey controls and alignment match between contracts and make alternative solutions when necessary.
- Submission of all plans, pre-computation reports, instrument calibration reports and all survey related report to the Engineer for approval.
- Minimum 8 years work experiences as Resident Surveyor for MRT/Trackwork Project.
- Recognised Diploma in land surveying, Diploma in Geo-Spatial Information and Technology or Civil Engineering preferred with relevant land surveying working experience.
- Must registered under the Land Surveyors Act.
- Experience in LTA project or similar scale, complexity and nature of work will be advantages.
- Posse good leadership and organizing abilities.