More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
- Responsible for managing and leading a given district, achieving sales, profitability and inventory targets while ensuring a unique and brand relevant shopping experience.
- Oversee, coach and direct activities of Shop-in-charge person (eg. Store Managers) in the achievement of business objectives and efficient & effective store operations.
- Execute retail operating procedures policies and control while ensuring retail excellence.
- Achieve compliance with given statutory and corporate affairs requirements as appropriate.
- Assist in executing promotion/marketing plans and opportunities to deliver sales and profitability targets.
- Ensure delivery of 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensure high standards of store operations are met at all times, providing consumers with high-quality
- Loss prevention a key operational discipline.
- Managing all outlets budgets and ensuring that each store operates within the budget.
- Develop a team of Store Managers / Trainee Managers capable of executing store sales & marketing strategies and meeting financial objectives.
- Prefer working experience in the related Retail / Footwear / Fashion industry
- Passion in customer service and a strong communicator.
- Strong organization skills, analytical and detail-oriented.
- Strong application of MS Excel preferred and other office software.
- Fast-pace, hands-on work style.
- Open to work with beyond office hours and also weekends to manage peak stores activities from time to time.