More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
We are looking for an experienced Business Development / Customer Development Executive to identify and grow new sales prospects and negotiate deals with potential businesses. You will help the company to develop strategic partnerships with new and existing customers.
You will be leading the Sales Operations team to help achieve company's goals.
What Will You Do
- To develop, plan, and implement sales goals and strategies for the top key account channel assigned.
- To identify channel growth opportunities and develop sales activities in On-Premises outlets to gain market share and revenue.
- To manage distribution of all company’s brand and Agency products to increase market penetration.
- To execute and review the existing contracts for key customers.
- To identify and track potential competitive account opportunities and secure these accounts.
- To prepare and conduct a formal presentation to customers on business partnership proposals and negotiate for favorable terms/ profitability for new and existing customers’ tenders/contract renewals.
- To analyse F&B market trends, tracking of potential hit lists, and submitting of potential Tender Bids to drive business growth potential.
- To be responsible for all Trade Accounts Receivables (AR).
- To monitor AR aging on a proactive basis with his/her personnel, coordinated with the Credit Control manager and Accounts Receivable Manager/Controller.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
What Do You Need
- At least a Diploma in Business Administration or a related field
- Must have at least 3 years of Operational experience in the FMCG industry
- Must haves great experience and knowledge in F&B and traditional On-Premise channels
- Must have On-Trade experience specifically on premise such as hotels, restaurants, cafes, etc
- Must have experience with opening and or maintaining key accounts with hotels and restaurants
- Must have own vehicle to travel to customers' site
- Posses excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of sales management
- Strong analytical skills and independent problem-solver
- Must be an independent team player with strong leadership skills