More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
- Conducting operational due diligence of existing and prospective counterparties (namely administrators, custodians and other service providers);
- Managing relationships with the external counterparties;
- Sustaining the investment platform to achieve cost and operational efficiency.
- Assist in the onboarding process of the company’s partners such as brokers, custodians, issuers as well as products/service providers.
- Assist in the onboarding process of investors for Fund Management Services (i.e. discretionary portfolio management) to ensure adherence to AML/CTF guidelines, such as: client due diligence check;
investment suitability assessment;
- Coordinate with Fund Administrator (and Portfolio Manager) to: ensure a smooth onboarding process of new/potential investors; process the subscription/redemption form.
- Work closely with the COO for the update of policies and procedures (including SOP) relating to the scheme.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and other projects/duties as assigned
- A degree in business, economics, finance or a related subject.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience within the industry or related field in investment and financial assets management
- Efficiency in data interpretation and analysis.
- Exceptional client service and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth understanding of financial market conditions, trends and overall economic outlook