More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
- To lead design team to achieve following targets both for tenders and projects.
- To guide consultant and review their design to ensure the design adequacy to meet the relevant requirements.
- To present / clarify the design results to the client and other stakeholders and obtain their consensus.
- To optimize the design to reduce cost and construction schedule effectively.
- To complete all design works including necessary approvals without adversary affecting the tender/construction schedule.
- To coordinate with construction team to make sure the feasibility and constructability of designed scheme.
- To train and enhance capabilities of design engineers/managers.
- To collect information on the future projects.
- To act as a team member of “productivity enhancement team” which is expected to enhance/improve site productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or higher
- At least 15 years design/engineering field mainly in marine and/or coastal projects
- Prefer candidates with relevant experience in Project and design managements
- Prefer candidates who are Interested in productivity enhancement (such as ICT, digital technology)
- Candidate must be detailed oriented.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Strong in planning and documentation.
- Good networking relationship with industry partner.
- Remuneration package shall be considered along with the relevant skill set, job title and experience.