More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
The purpose of this position is to support and manage the vessels (Crewing, Vessel Operation and etc). The candidate will have experience in managing vessels in the shipping industry or other, excellent organisational and communication skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Communicate with vessel and other team and keep the safe & smooth vessel operation together team members.
- Manage vessel in accordance with international regulations, local regulation/standard.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the vessel operation.
- Solve any trouble including accidents together team members.
- Conducts risk assessment; provides recommendations for mitigations of risk.
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the vessel management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Navigation and/or Ocean Engineering or related field.
- At least 10 years of relevant experiences in ship management experiences or its related field
- Experience in managing complex dredging and coastal engineering projects.
- Experience in development of statements of qualifications and proposals.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Candidates who are able to converse fluently in Japanese will have added advantage.