More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
Contract till July 2024
Registered Safety Supervisor with MOM
• To lead in the overall terminal operation safety matters, HSE training, reviewing Safe Work procedures and conduct internal audit to ensure full compliance.
• Review the Risk Assessment of routine activities, Job Safety Analysis of non-routine activities, carry out daily walk about and rectify any safety hazard that is found within the company's premises.
• Carry out and advice on the functional testing of critical firefighting equipment within the company's premises.
• Plan and coordinate emergency exercises/drills with relevant government authorities and neighboring companies as per company's Emergency Response Plans and Spill Contingency Plans.
• Manage incidents including the oversight of injuries, incident investigation, root cause/corrective action analysis and action tracking.
• Oversee contractors' activities and control permit to works system and conduct safety induction.
• Carry out specific in-house HSSE training and organize campaign for staffs and contractors to increase their HSSE awareness and competence.
• Handle any other ad-hoc duties and tasks assigned.The Responsibilities
• Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering from a recognised institution, or other equivalent qualification.
• Possess an Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (Level B) and a valid Class 3 driving license.
• 2 years of relevant experience in specialist role and preferably within Oil & Petrochemical industries.
• Ability to read engineering drawings, layouts and flow schemes.
• Good HSE management system, interpersonal and coordination skills.
• Analytical and possesses strong problem solving and decision-making skills