CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING / ENGINEERING
1. Administer Indemnity / Warranty and other contractual obligations.
2. Review and interpret contract documents with recommendations for contractual dispute.
3. Responsible and lead the team on preparation of monthly progress claim.
4. Responsible and lead the team on evaluation and preparation of subcontractors’ claims and issuance of payment response within stipulated timeframe (SOP Act).
5. Liaise with Consultants and Architect for monthly progress claims and finalization of accounts.
6. Strong knowledge in construction details, drawings and industrial construction practices.
7. Implement and review cost control measures to achieve higher profitability.
8. Oversee the management of document control and distribution of drawings, specifications and all other relevant documents.
9. Implement a proper Document Management System and effective filing system.
10. Coordinate jobs with team members, allocate tasks and provide effective supervision.
11. Provide leadership and ensure effective resolution to team members when issues arises.
12. Motivate team members on an ongoing basis to ensure good team work and enhancement of team spirt.
13. Develop good professional relationships with suppliers, vendors, subcontractors, clients, consultants and architects.
1. At least a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
2. At least 10 years working experiences in construction industry.
3. Good in project and time management with result-driven mindset.
4. Possess good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills