CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING / ENGINEERING
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders involved in the project.
• Create a project schedule that shows important milestones, progress, and updates.
• Take charge and work with various project teams to achieve project goals.
• Manage any issues that arise during the project and report them to management.
• Keep management up to date on project status with regular reports.
• Lead the project team and encourage collaboration with stakeholders.
• Maintain positive relationships with clients, consultants, and building owners.
• Minimum Degree in Electrical or Electro-Mechanical (Mechatronics) engineering.
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience with knowledge in Substantial Electrical (LV ) and basic Mechanical knowledge are essential.
• Able to work independently with good initiatives and committed.
• Resourceful, result-oriented and assertive team player.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Customer centric and able to foster customer relationship. •