More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
- Initial 3 months hire to perm
- Ensure that good safety and high quality of work are being carried out by the Contractor in compliance with the statutory requirements
- To provide wherever and whenever necessary standing supervision for the construction of civil and structural works in accordance with the Project specifications, construction drawings, and Building Control Act and Regulations.
- To assist SRE in the management and control of a team of site staff or Resident Technical Officer(s)
- To assist SRE in administrative control of the site staff, instill and maintain discipline, punctuality, and keep daily records of staff attendance, and other matters concerning the site staff's administrative matters.
- To oversee all aspects relating to the construction of the Project, keeping and submitting records.
- To provide full support and assistance, as and when directed by the SRE or client
- To check and assess temporary works by the Contractor to ensure that the works are safe and in compliance with all relevant Regulations.
- To ensure that Contractor’s working procedure complies with the agreed method statement and relevant workplace safety and health regulations and to direct modification to the procedure, if necessary, to comply with the agreed method and safety and health regulations.
- Any other Adhoc tasks are given by management
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Accredited as a RE with IES